We are compensated for our investment advisory and retirement planning services through a single “all-in” advisory fee, which is calculated at the end of each calendar quarter. The fee amount is simply a percentage of the value of the investments that we manage on your behalf.
This single fee covers:
- Credentialed investment advising
- Comprehensive financial and retirement planning
- Tax and insurance recommendations
- Investment trades
- Ongoing portfolio rebalances
- On-demand account access through our client technology platform
- Regularly scheduled meeting with your advisor
Unlike many other financial services firms, our compensation is not dependent upon the investments that we recommend, nor the advice that we offer. We are paid the same regardless of how you’re invested. This straightforward fee structure aligns your interests with ours.
When it comes to our ongoing partnership, although we will always work hard to retain you as a client, if you are not completely satisfied, you are free to leave at any time. And, there are no cancellation or termination fees should you decide to leave.