You’ve spent your life working, planning and building your legacy—how do you know when it’s safe and smart to retire?
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably started to wonder what life is going to look like in retirement.
- Do I have enough money for retirement? How will I know?
- I want to take my Social Security early (or late). Is that best for me?
- How do I get enough income for the next 20-30 years of retirement?
- What should I be doing about long-term care?
- Is it too late or worth it for me to have a Roth?
- Should I convert my IRA?
- I’m going to get an inheritance what should I do with it?
- Should we pay off our house now?
- Should I buy or lease my car?
- I heard this on the news. Does it apply to me? Will it affect my retirement?
- The market is up… The market is down… What should I do?
- How should I be saving for college?
These are just some of the questions our clients consider as they head into retirement. Over the past 15 years, we’ve helped over a thousand families navigate these decisions. It’s what we do. With thoughtful planning before retirement and income structuring during retirement, our team will guide you to your destination.
A comprehensive financial plan, along with trusted, ongoing financial guidance are the key elements in your success. A Vanguard study estimates that working with a financial advisor, over time, can potentially add about 3% in net returns by providing financial guidance in certain key areas. 1